Enertion Raptor 2 Shipment discussion

above threshold, the worst never improves!
bank refund and switch to real professionals

1 Like

Yeah I’m currently awaiting replacement battery. I have had responses but not amazing news. Carl has been replying to my emails.

1 Like

Yeah, I haven’t received a reply either.

1 Like

Now all my tickets have status “solved”, and I got a mail, asking me to reopen my cases again in a new system (still zendesk though).

Same here. I emailed enertion with a query on 9th July. Today, 7 weeks later, I have been asked to resubmit my request through their new ticketing system.

I’ve already given up with my 2.1, and moved onto onewheel.

Apologize,
You know what guys is the most fabulous: they send answers to customer that did not ask question, check screenshot below, I received it this morning…

They are world class champion of CRM

Even after having submitted a new request…no answer.

Last post on their blog is from 16th June…

Enertion where are you?!

We’re not getting answers because doofus Jason is too busy trying to sell his defective skateboard.
Reality is soon going to knock at your door Jason, you’ve had your fun attempting to run a business but by now even you should have realized that you’re too much of a doofus for that.

Your many consecutive failures to deliver are not caused by bad luck.
The reason why you’re failing where others succeed isn’t the world around, it’s because you’re an absolute doofus.

2 Likes

I actually received a package today, containing 2 ROUND 97mm front R-spec wheels. So on my Raptor 2.0’s one years birthday, its running on R-spec wheels for the first time ! Weeeeee

1 Like

Grats! I wonder if they are the new US made or the old CN made still … :face_with_monocle:

Has anyone received an answer from Enertion recently?

No. and this is to get to 10 chars

Nope. Sent my board in 3,5 months ago to get my broken motor sensor fixed and still haven’t received a single update from Enertion about my board’s status. The update I got was that the ONLY thing holding them up are parts, which I guess still are on the way, and that was on July 18.

150km later, the new 97mm wheels are still round and intact !

Just got a refund without any fee through a chargeback done with the bank, what a relief.

If you’re still waiting for your Raptor 2.1, I would advise you do the same:
Enertion’s reputation has led to a huge drop in sales.
In addition, the many chargeback done by customers must have caused a significant hole in their finances.
At this point, the probability of Enertion having money problems is pretty high, and going bankrupt is a possibility you should not neglect.
Even after you receive your board, Enertion going belly up would mean that your warranty would be voided. Their boards have a really poor quality control, and many are faulty. If this happens to your board, it won’t get repaired, you’ll be f***ed.
Think about it, the risk is not worth it anymore.

Issuing a chargeback leaves Enertion with no other choice but to send your board within a month. If they fail, you get all the money you paid back.

The only condition is that you do that before they go bankrupt.

Contact your bank, and ask them to issue a chargeback. It’s free, but it takes some time, so the sooner the better.

4 Likes

Hen or the egg? Financial problems or charge backs?

I read on the builders forum, that impatient customers started the problem by making charge backs.

When you order an Enertion product, they put down large orders at the parts suppliers. When you then do a charge back, the bank just takes the money from Enertions account. Now Enertion is missing the money from their own pocket.

If you don’t want to be part of the problem(1) either don’t place an order, or keep the order you have. You will get your item once Enertions truly way to long delivery times catches up.

I read they are working on reorganizing the whole ordering and manufacturing process to avoid situations like this. The 20% cancelation fee will disappear too.

BTW. the Raptor 2 is worth the wait. (2000+ km) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m looking forward to the new remote and hopefully a nice Raptor 3. I will be first in line for both. :star_struck:

Edit:
(1) the problem - as in - Enertions finacial trubbles.

1 Like

So if I understand correctly, in your opinion a customer who cancels an order after having been lied to repeatedly by a company that has been unable to solve the same problem for years, this guy is the problem?

Damn dude…
Why do you think people even do chargebacks?

It’s because Enertion tried to keep the waiting customers hostage by adding an “if you cancel we’ll keep 20%” rule, that why. Didn’t work very well, now they want to get rid of it. It’s not generosity, it’s by lack of a better option.

“You will get your item once Enertions truly way to long delivery times catches up.”
We’ve been fed this BS for several years now, it doesn’t seem likely that the problem will be solved.
Don’t trust words, observe behaviors.

Jason is too much of a doofus to run a company, this is the reason why all this delaying has not been solved in 3 years.

1 Like

So if I understand correctly, in your opinion a customer who cancels an order after having been lied to repeatedly by a company that has been unable to solve the same problem for years, this guy is the problem?

Nope i didn’t say that. The problem is Enertion taking way too long, delivering products and don’t have a clear/truthfully communication about it. Major problem indeed! And then people do charge backs understandable… the problem is the business model.

Why do you think people even do chargebacks?

People feel lied to, that’s is obvious.

It’s because Enertion tried to keep the waiting customers hostage by adding an “if you cancel we’ll keep 20%” rule, that why. Didn’t work very well, now they want to get rid of it. It’s not generosity, it’s by lack of a better option.

The 20% rule was a clear business model Jason went with to avoid cancellations - the model just didn’t take bank charge backs into account. Major flaw. :slight_smile: The whole product part ordering from the factories to product assembly, depends on getting as few cancelations as possible for it to work.

We’ve been fed this BS for several years now, it doesn’t seem likely that the problem will be solved. Don’t trust words, observe behaviors.

100% agree - it was a problem 3 years ago, and it persists.
I waited 53 weeks for my Raptor 2.

Knowing all this… i would still order a product from Enertion. I know the current model takes time from order till i get my product. Not everyone is aware this or is willing to wait. And all the failed promissies is ofc. not helping either.

Soo ordering a board right now was not a good idea. That’s what I’m starting to realise. The website doesn’t sell anything now no wheels boards nothing? Dunno if that’s because they are trying to stop orders so they can catch up or that they are bankrupt…

You are correct they have removed everything. I feel cheated by the company and so sorry for anyone who has ordered a board

1 Like