Enertion Raptor 2 Shipment discussion

Soo ordering a board right now was not a good idea. That’s what I’m starting to realise. The website doesn’t sell anything now no wheels boards nothing? Dunno if that’s because they are trying to stop orders so they can catch up or that they are bankrupt…

You are correct they have removed everything. I feel cheated by the company and so sorry for anyone who has ordered a board

1 Like

Well I’ve started the process of a chargeback. Hopefully I should get it without hassle as I’m within my right to get a chargeback. I’m gutted too because I was really excited to try this board, but if I can’t get spare parts for its inevitable failing then it just be a silly investment. Thinking of buying torque boards new direct drive kit as its exactly the improvement enertion needed to jump on.

Affiliate program just terminated!

Hi Jake

Thanks again for your purchase. We’d greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word about the NEW RAPTOR 2: Most powerful direct drive electric skateboard yet

We value ‘word of mouth’ so much that we’ve put together a generous & very simple referral program. Which means, every time you refer a customer to pre-order the Raptor 2, we’ll pay you a $100AUD cash bonus as a thank you.

You can sign up for our affiliate program by Clicking Here.

We are all about building up a strong Esk8 community & our marketing strategy is designed around this! We will always prefer to put money back into our customers pockets when we can, especially when they help to share our products with the world.

With a one-click sign up to our referral program, you can literally start earning extra cash immediately. We have made it super easy for you to spread the word via the quick share social media links in your dashboard & we will also give you a special discount codes so your friend saves $100 on their Raptor 2 pre-order. This way we all help each other build a bigger, better esk8 community.

You can sign up & start earning in a matter of seconds Click Here.

Thanks in advance,

Jason Potter

Founder

EnertionBoards.com

CHECK OUT THE NEW ESK8 RIDERS CLUB WEBSITE

That’s the affiliate program. I think. Was Where they offer store credit for getting others to buy product through recommendation. Just if anyone was doing flips about there orders or refunds. As the email seemed a bit vague and ominous.