Riders in the Netherlands - Make yourself known

groups

Answer any question or just drop by to say hi!

Who are you?
Where do you live?
Interested in group rides? How far are you willing to travel?
What board(s) do you have?
Welke ingrediënten gebruik jij voor je stamppot?
Any experience with police?
What established electric skateboarding groups/communities/platforms do we already have in the Netherlands?
Where are the most awesome places to e-skate?

My name is Edwin and I live close to Station Den Haag Laan van NOI. I’m from 1988 and work as an user experience designer. I fly acro/racing quadcopters and am planning to e-skate.

I am interested in any e-skate meetups as soon as I receive my raptor 2. Which should be soon as I’m in the next batch that supposedly will be send out right after the Chinese holidays.

I’m willing to travel to pretty much anywhere in Noord and Zuid-Holland.

Ik heb geen idee wat me vriendin allemaal in stamppot gooit.

I never e-skated before so don’t have any experience with the police yet. I am planning to commute on my e-skate when the weather allows it. So I will find out soon enough.

Hey did you received your raptor 2? I have already mine, I’m also up for a group ride, I’m in Amsterdam btw.

Yes, I have, TODAY.

Maybe check out this facebook group, thats where I will be looking for meetings;
https://www.facebook.com/groups/esk8nl/

Hi Edwin,

I’m the guy on the Facebook group picture with the other Raptor2. Would be awesome to have you join us for a ride soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Beware though… You’ll smoke anyone with a different board if you floor the raptor! :open_mouth: :smiley:

Sounds great!

It’s currently being repaired in Belgium though :frowning: When I get it back the temperature should be better also ^^

Hey i’m in for the group ride! But I don’t have a fecebook, guys keep it updated here a.u.b

Sounds great, still waiting for it to be repaired though :frowning:

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: hope you get it back soon!