I am selling my raptor 2 order, I preordered it a little under a year ago expecting to get it last summer mainly to be used as a primary vehicle for school. They say it is to be shipped this march and I realize it’s not as convenient for me as I once thought since I go to school in Chicago and travel through plane while on break back home.
Am planning to ship as soon as it arrives, I will not even open the box as if I feel I do, I will not want to sell it anymore. Primally targeting people thinking about ordering it now as the soonest you will get it is May according to Enertion Boards, but I am thinking more like July-August looking at their previous delays. I am around order #10900
Inbox me if Interested and I can give you further details. -George
EDIT: Am looking to sell before product ships as the warranty transfers if it is sold before it ships to me. As of mid march, expected to ship out late march so I will be unable to transfer the warranty.
EDIT 2: Delayed again so will ship out early april still time for me to change the address so warranty can transfer.