WTS: Enertion Raptor 2 UK £1050

enertionraptor
raptor2

Enertion Raptor 2 For Sale
UK (Herts, Beds, Bucks)
£1050

Received January 2018 as a Kickstarter Backer and includes Boostpack. I have ridden the board once but with the weather and my schedule decided an eBike would be more practicable. If you are based in the UK and don’t want to wait the pre-order and save a few £££s please contact me.

Enertion have confirmed the warranty is transferrable and valid through Dec 1st 2018.

I am happy to deliver in the local area or collection by arrangement. Payment by BACS or cash on collection.

That’s great you’ve decided to make the board available for somebody that is wanting a Raptor 2. I would recommend uploading some detailed photos of the board. Good luck with the sale :slight_smile:

Hello enak,

I’m partially based in the UK (university) and am potentially interested in buying this board off you. Could you please send me several pictures of the board, as well as the necessary (if any) documents? My email is ***********@outlook.com, we can continue the discussion via email.

Regards,
Adrien.

Is the board still available?

I will buy this board of you right now if it is still avaible?

Hi, have you sold the board and if not would you accept payments via PayPal and would you ship to Aberdeen in Scotland?

Hi! I am interested. I would like to know if is still available. thank you.