WTS: One of the most talked about ESC among ESK8 builders

Hey guys~ I have a dual drive ESC based on VESC6 available :grinning: and I thought I share it with all of you since as far as I know there’s no dual VESC HW6 in the esk8 community yet~ if you’re also in the esk8 builder forum, then you probably heard of us FlipSky that we made HW 4.12 & 6 before that generate discussion & praise, or you can visit www.flipsky.net to check our work.

Anyway, here goes some pics and spec info of this latest dual ESC 6.6.

Advanced Features:

1. can reach 100A big current
  2. internal CAN BUS circuit connection.3.The mater and slave board connection can be switched On/Off
  3. micro USB interface
  4. anti-spark switch function with LED button
  5. Preserve Bluetooth module and RF module connections for both master and slave board
  6. Tower PCBA with smaller size: 98.6102.819.2mm
  7. Aluminum anodized Heat sink with fins design, Heat sink size: 1006910mm

Spec:

• Hardware: V 6.6
  • Firmware: VESC_default_no_hw_limits
  • Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC - Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
  • Current: Continuous 50A single, total 100A , Burst 150A per single for seconds, total 300A burst for seconds.
  • 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
  • 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
  • Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
  • Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
  • include Heatsink

The package contains:
1Dual FSECS6.6 + Heatsink
USB micro Flash Charge VOCC Cable
1Mini Micro JST 2.0 PH 3-Pin Connector plug with Wires Cables
Manual

Btw, the price on this dual ESC6.6 is $350 per unit. However, if you guys place orders before August 8th, you can get a $50 coupon:wink:
all orders will be shipped after August 8th.
Now here’s a link for those who are interested :

Thanks.

How big is it? The dimensions for the single ESC are on your store page but not the double.

the size of this dual ESC is 98.6102.819.2mm, for two motors, btw how did you mean by double ?