Hey guys~ I have a dual drive ESC based on VESC6 available and I thought I share it with all of you since as far as I know there’s no dual VESC HW6 in the esk8 community yet~ if you’re also in the esk8 builder forum, then you probably heard of us FlipSky that we made HW 4.12 & 6 before that generate discussion & praise, or you can visit www.flipsky.net to check our work.
Anyway, here goes some pics and spec info of this latest dual ESC 6.6.
- can reach 100A big current
- internal CAN BUS circuit connection.3.The mater and slave board connection can be switched On/Off
- micro USB interface
- anti-spark switch function with LED button
- Preserve Bluetooth module and RF module connections for both master and slave board
- Tower PCBA with smaller size: 98.6102.819.2mm
- Aluminum anodized Heat sink with fins design, Heat sink size: 1006910mm
- Hardware: V 6.6
- Firmware: VESC_default_no_hw_limits
- Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC - Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
- Current: Continuous 50A single, total 100A , Burst 150A per single for seconds, total 300A burst for seconds.
- 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
- 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
- Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
- include Heatsink
The package contains:
1Dual FSECS6.6 + Heatsink
1USB micro Flash Charge VOCC Cable
1Mini Micro JST 2.0 PH 3-Pin Connector plug with Wires Cables
Btw, the price on this dual ESC6.6 is $350 per unit. However, if you guys place orders before August 8th, you can get a $50 coupon:wink:
all orders will be shipped after August 8th.
Now here’s a link for those who are interested :